Tejahn Burnett is currently seeking a New York-based Showroom Assistant to join our SS24 New York Fashion Week Team. Through your passion for amplifying the voices of BIPOC emerging designers, you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently supporting showroom operations.
- Assist with showroom set-up/breakdown and coordination.
- Welcome and greet clients.
- Help maintain professional and tidy presentation of the Showroom.
- Educate clients about brand product range and respond to customer enquiries.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and leads in the CRM system.
- Support sales team conduct appointments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, customer service, and product development to gather information and deliver a cohesive customer experience.
- Capture photos and behind the scene content on a as needed basis.
- Help ensure the showroom and samples are maintained in order.
- Run errands and support ad hoc requests as needed.
- General administrative and office support as required.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Previous Retail Sales and/or Client Service experience in a luxury consumer goods environment preferred but not mandatory.
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service in person, over the phone, and through electronic communication.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining press contact databases.
- Assist guests with purchases and enquiries, collecting and reporting impressions and feedback.
- Able to multitask and solve issues efficiently.
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts and protect the assets of the Boutique through understanding and complying with operating procedures.
Must have availability to support the showrooms for 15-20 hours throughout the period of September 7th-13th (10AM – 6PM).
This is a temporary part-time paid position.
Hybrid work environment (In studio and light remote work required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The position is based in New York.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
This position will support Canadian applicants who are authorized to work in Canada. Accommodations and travel will remain the responsibility of the applicant.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for further consideration.