JOIN OUR TEAM
Our Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative one-on-one support to Tejahn Burnett and overseeing operational needs. This position requires a high-energy, highly efficient, self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and technical administrative skills.
- Develop and manage appointment calendar that will oversee meeting coordination and conference calls scheduling.
- Manage office workflow in a professional and highly organized manner, prioritizing all tasks by importance.
- Oversee all clerical office operations, including monitoring and replenishing office, kitchen and shipping supplies.
- Proactively monitor email communication and aid in redirecting requests to the appropriate segments of the business needs.
- Coordinates weekly incoming and outgoing deliveries at the showroom.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence. This includes preparing high-quality presentations, pitch decks, word documents and/or Excel spreadsheets.
- Oversee accounting and invoicing software and prepare weekly expense statements.
- Conduct market research to understand competitive opportunities based and/or immediate business needs when required.
- Book and arrange travel itinerary, transport and accommodation arrangements upon request.
- High level of discretion and concern for confidentiality when dealing with clients.
- Excellent time-management skills, independent drive and the ability to work under pressure to deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office, Notion and Slack. Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage a high volume of tasks, deadlines, and requirements.
- Skilled with independent problem solving across a variety of professional situations and possess the ability to proactively follow up.
- Experience in a high-paced environment that values consistency, efficiency, and excellence.
- Must be able to multitask & manage time independently.
This is a part-time position (15-20 hours/week) to start with ample room for growth.
Hybrid work environment (In studio/remote work required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position is based in our Toronto studio.
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.